A specific challenge of the ANTICSS project is to clearly define circumvention and delimitate it from other effects, to identify potential circumvention habits, describe it on a technically sound basis, to make laboratory testing or engineering analysis feasible for the selected product categories and types.
The following document elaborates the project's first definition of circumvention and explains the related research undertaken in this regard:
- Description of methodology
- Description and assessment of reported cases of suspicious behaviour
- Description of suspect behaviour categories
- Classification of suspicious behaviour categories
- General definitions for ‘circumvention’, ‘suspect behaviour’ and ‘conform behaviour"