The ANTICSS project organises a public consultation process concerning the energy efficiency circumvention activities.
This consultation aims specifically at:
- collecting cases of suspect behaviour or cases that stakeholders consider circumvention
- gathering feedback on a preliminary definition of “circumvention” as well as to the delimitation of other effects.
The contributions provided by stakeholders will feed the outputs of the project and will help focusing the scope of the further detailed investigation and laboratory testing on the suspected circumvention cases to those product categories which are identified as more at risk of circumvention.
How to participate?
Please, fill in the following questionnaire: AntiCSS_Questionnaire_online.docx and send it to the organisers.
- Market surveillance authorities and standardisation organisations (Sector “Policy”),
- Industry (associations and individual manufacturers) (Sector “Industry”),
- Consumer associations, environmental NGOs, testing organisations and related testing initiatives (Sector “Consumer”)
Steps for your participation:
- You are invited as a stakeholder to contribute to this consultation by sending back the completed questionnaire by 17th May 2019.
- Alternatively, the option to conduct an interview instead of the written questionnaire could be organised – let us know!
- In order to discuss specific aspects of the input provided, a follow-up phone call may be organised.
We are looking forward to hearing about your experience! Your contribution will provide the technical basis for the selection of product categories and models for further laboratory testing in the upcoming phases of the project.
The stakeholder consultation will be running till 17 May 2019.
Austrian Energy Agency
Handling of confidential information
Some responses may include sensitive data. This data will be handled confidentially and will not be shared within the consortium or any third party without explicit consent from the interviewee. Stakeholders may request a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to specify the handling of confidential information in detail.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your contribution.